Hill Stitch Social
I am available for individual sewing lessons either in my sewing studio, at your home or at a creative venue for larger groups. Prices start at £20 per hour. And lessons can be individually tailored to your requirements.
Stitch Club 2!
Total 4 weeks
Wednesdays 5.30 - 7pm
A four week course intermediate course for 9 to 14 year olds. Using their own sewing machine they will learn how to make some fun pyjama shorts. We will then explore some up-cycling and other simple to sew garments.
Participants will need some experience of using their own sewing machine. Please contact me directly if you would like to arrange a one-to-one introductory lesson prior too this course.
Starting again in January!
Roman Blind in a Day Course
Saturdays 10 - 4pm
This course is aimed at makers with some sewing experience, it would follow on well from the Get To Know Your Sewing Machine Course. You will learn:
* How to measure a window for a Roman Blind
* How to choose suitable fabric for a Roman Blind
* The different linings available
* The different Mechanisms for Roman Blinds and the benefits of each
* Where to purchase all components etc
* How to sew a sample size Roman Blind and finish using a wooden batten system
New term starting soon, e-mail for course dates.